A little about myself . . .
_ After graduating from the Ohio State University with a degree in Computer Science, I began my professional career as a software developer and eventually a manager at AT&T in the telecommunications industry. After 8 years, I decided to forgo my corporate career to stay home with our young children.
To keep my hand in the professional world, I began working on various projects for friends’ businesses, my children’s schools and several non-profit organizations that I volunteered for, picking up skills in desktop publishing, graphics, web development, photography, email marketing and social media along the way. I also spent a few years in my children’s school as a technology coordinator; initiating award-winning technology projects, a computer club, and teaching students and teachers everything from Word to Web Development.
My passion for creativity, technology and teaching have proven an effective combination to help new and small businesses and organizations look professional and implement a cost effective digital marketing plan. My business continues to grow as the companies and organizations that I have helped, expand and grow as well.
I realize that you have many choices when it comes to selecting someone to design and maintain your website or provide your business with other marketing solutions. So as you check out the competition, here are a few things that I believe sets me apart:
- I've been creating websites for small businesses and organizations for over 15 years. My goal is to come up with a solution that will suit your needs and best represent your small business or organization, and hopefully, stand out from the rest of your competitors.
- Not only can I develop your website and email marketing campaigns, but I can help with all the details of implementing other digital marketing strategies, from securing domain names to setting up email addresses, managing your social media accounts, putting you on Google Maps, Mapquest, Yelp and more. I'm here to help walk you through it or do it all for you. And who knows, we may even have some fun along the way!
- I am firmly committed to delivering effective digital marketing solutions on budget, on time and to your satisfaction.
- My business reputation was built on the personal customer service and consultation that I provide my clients on an ongoing basis. In fact, some of my happiest customers have come to me after unsuccessfully trying to do it themselves or bad experiences with other web designers. Please let me know if you'd like to speak to any of my customers.
- My rates are very competitive. Compare my rates with any other small business digital marketer with the same amount of experience and customer service, and you’ll see what a great value I can give you.
- If you need something that I've never done, I can probably figure it out or know somebody who can!
- I have a genuine passion for helping small businesses.